Whitby Cleaners Limited believe that the welfare of our staff, our clients and the general public is our top priority and we are committed to a Health and Safety philosophy that reflects this.
Our belief is:
- Accidents are preventable.
- Safety is everyone's responsibility.
- Health and Safety must be demonstrated by management.
- Everyone has a responsibility to stop unsafe behaviour.
- Learning and improving around Health and Safety is a continuous process.
We are committed to:
- Conforming to relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment for our staff.
- Empowering our staff to participate in the identification, elimination or control of risks and hazards.
- Accurately recording and reporting workplace incidents and injuries.
- Providing Health and Safety information, supervision and training where the need is identified.
- Ensuring all staff comply with company procedures, training instructions and rules relating to Health & Safety.
- Protecting our staff, our Clients and members of the public from exposure to harm related to our work activities.
- Ensuring that staff present for work ready to work in a safe manner.
- Providing our staff with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where required and that they have the requisite knowledge to use it as intended.